Instructional Media Services (formerly Media Technology) provides NMSU faculty, administrators, staff, and students a wide variety of communication options such as:
- Worldwide, two-way video conferencing for distance education courses and meetings.
- On-site ITV classroom recording of lectures, guest speakers, or special presentations.
- Video production services including field and on-site classroom recording of lectures, guest speakers or special presentations.
- Individual or group training sessions for teaching at a distance using two-way video.
- Adobe Connect licensing and technical support.
- Mediasite streaming video.
Instructional Media Services schedules and facilitates Adobe Connect, a synchronous web delivery solution for conducting virtual or live classroom events or meetings through the internet. In addition IMS provides audio and video duplication and conversion services.
Contact us to learn more about any of these services.
Contact information and hours of operation
Phone: (575) 646-3700
Location: Milton Hall 59
Mail: MSC 3MT / P.O. Box 30001, Las Cruces, NM 88003-8001
Hours: Monday–Friday 8AM–12PM, 1PM–5PM (Mountain Time Zone)
- David Chavez, Director
For the following services, contact us for a price quote.
- Two-way videoconferencing worldwide
- Telecourse production
- Video taping services
- Video editing
Duplication and conversion services
Video duplication and standards conversions
- $1.50 each (departmental index number)
- $12.00 each plus tax* (all others)
*We do not accept cash. Payment by check or money order is preferred. We accept some credit cards.